Selena Gomez finds texts from Kylie on Bieber's phone

TODAY'S HOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS


Hollywood wrap: Kate Upton's journey to sexiest woman alive


Naomi Watts speaks up in defence of Renee Zellweger's plastic surgery


Kim Kardashian manipulates picture to get abs and look slim

Sunday 7 December 2014

I was raped: Hollywood celebs who made brave confessions


Pamela Anderson At a charitable event Pamela Anderson had revealed her horrifying history of sexual abuse.This is what she had said, 'I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter.Pamela Anderson also revealed that she was molested at the age of six by her babysitter, raped at the age of 12 and gang raped at the age of 12.
Katie Price British model Katie Price opened up about her past revealing that she was sexually assaulted by a stranger when she was seven. She disclosed this information during her weekly show on uncensored internet radio station Fubar."I was a in a park in a bush when I was seven - my mum was getting an ice cream. I can still picture the man's face and ginger hair. I couldn't say how old he is now, as to me he was an older guy. But you never forget, you just don't forget," she said.

Kelly McGillis In 1982, "Top Gun" actress Kelly McGillis was raped at knifepoint by two men who broke into her apartment.

Madonna'Queen of Pop' Madonna has revealed that she was raped at knifepoint in New York while she was still struggling to make it big as a singer.The 55-year-old singer opened up about the horrific incident in a guest column of the November issue of Harper's Bazaar."New York wasn't everything I thought it would be. It did not welcome me with open arms. The first year, I was held up at gunpoint. Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back," Madonna said."And had my apartment broken into three times. I don't know why; I had nothing of value after they took my radio the first time," she revealed.

Oprah Winfrey admitted that she not only survived a brutal rape at the age of nine, but constant episodes of sexual molestation between the ages of 10 and 14, as well as physical abuse.Oprah Winfrey, who made a career by encouraging people from the showbiz world to open up about their innermost thoughts and emotions, discussed her traumatic first-hand experience of child abuse during a chat with David Letterman.

Shia LaBeouf has claimed that he was raped by a woman during his week-long #IAMSORRY performance art installation here earlier this year.The Fury actor lived in a Los Angeles gallery for five days starting Feb 11. For the art show, the actor invited the public to visit him one-on-one in a small room where he sat wearing a paper bag over his face that read: 'I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE'. The actor claimed that he was raped on Valentine's Day Feb 14 this year.The actor wrote: "One woman came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened. (She) whipped my legs for 10 minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me. There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well."

Teri Hatcher Desperate Housewives actor Teri Hatcher had admitted that she was sexually abused by her uncle at the age of five. She came out in the open and testified against her uncle who pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 14 years in prison.

We get inspired by their success stories, we love them for their glamour and fame. We wish to be in their shoes. But we forget the struggle and hardships they go through. We list here famous celebs from the world of glamour who came out brave and confessed their deep grey-secrets. The road to success definitely never comes easy; but at this cost? Stars like Lady Gaga, Oprah Winfrey, Madonna, Pamela Anderson opened up and shared their troubled stories with all.