Selena Gomez finds texts from Kylie on Bieber's phone

TODAY'S HOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS


Hollywood wrap: Kate Upton's journey to sexiest woman alive


Naomi Watts speaks up in defence of Renee Zellweger's plastic surgery


Kim Kardashian manipulates picture to get abs and look slim

Sunday 11 May 2014

Nobodu can stay beloved forever: Jennifer Lawrence


"Nobody can stay beloved forever, contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying. "I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere," she added. The Hunger Games actress also has an explanation why her time in the spotlight is limited. "I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity, she added.